Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ups and Downs and Nearly SPRING BREAK!

Ran 5 miles without stopping. AND loved every minute of it! + 5 points

Just received back a paper with the lowest grade I have received at Den Sem - yikes. - 4 points

It's sunny and 70 degrees here in the paradise referred to as Denver! +8 points

Someone ate or threw away my sushi in the on campus fridge. - 2 points

I finally got new glasses. It has been three years since my last prescription. + 2.5 points

Bachelor finale! He picked Emily! +3 points. BUT, after the final rose their relationship is on the rocks - 1 point. (DUH, Brad. Sleeping around two weeks before you propose to a gem of a woman is not recommended)

Stats tonight. Meh points

Nails painted, spring floral top on + 3 points!!

Assurance that despite the rough grade on my paper, I am in the right program, profession and will someday be a good therapist, by the grace of GOD - plus infinitesimal points!

1 comment:

Kaitlyn I said...

how have I not known YOU have a blog this whole time :) I ask about you all the time to Rachel. I would love to hear more about the program .. so I'll go catch up with you on your blog :) Love and prayers - Kaits