Saturday, February 19, 2011

Discoveries

Spaghetti squash is incredible! I think I could eat it everyday (at least if this week is an indicator of anything).

Running is HARD. I feel I should start another blog about a faux-runner training for a half marathon. I suppose if it were easier, it would not be half as rewarding.

Stats. is. killing. me. First exam this Wednesday and this entire weekend is devoted to prepping for it. I seem to comprehend the material when I do the reading, but when I sit in class I feel as though I have never encountered the material before. It's stretching me, to be sure.

I seem to blog more frequently when I particularly wish to avoid what I am supposed to be doing. Perhaps this is why each post is composed in a library or while in a coffee shop. Case in point!